Location: Dresden and Regensburg, Germany
Software Engineer (m/f)
SYSTEMA is a privately held company that looks to the future and values long-term relationships with both its clients and employees. We would like you to be part of a company that is continuously shaping the future of manufacturing in semiconductor, photovoltaics, electronics, automotive, medical devices and aerospace. Join in on setting standards in reliability and innovation.
Your principal responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a global team to design, develop, enhance, implement and maintain software to automate production equipment and machinery in the manufacturing industries.
- Hone a deep understanding in software and solution development.
- Work in projects related to software implementation and migration that contribute to SYSTEMA’s goal: increase process yield, reduce cycle times, and support new and legacy software.
- Extend and adapt existing MES solutions to improve equipment throughput, provide data for process monitoring, failure detection, improve process control and reduce manufacturing cost per unit.
- Meet project deadlines and resolve issues quickly to ensure minimal manufacturing disruption.
- Provide exceptional onsite and remote service and support to ensure production line operation without interruption.
- You hold a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering / Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering.
- Have professional experience in high-tech manufacturing; familiarity with SAP ERP, SECS/GEM, SOA, MOM, AMHS, APC, and SPC in semiconductor, electronics, photovoltaic or discrete manufacturing.
- You have an understanding of quality metrics used in a manufacturing flow.
- Experience developing custom screens or modules for common MES systems such SiView, WorkStream, Stationworks, SAP ME, FAB300, Promis MES or EYELIT MES systems.
- You possess programming knowledge in C/C++, Java, Smalltalk and Delphi.
- Willing to occasionally travel domestic and international.
- You have worked with relational database design, SQL development, version control, automated software production and test systems and software platforms: JEE, Eclipse, Microsoft.NET.
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and you are able to work independently.
You will be working in an open and collaborative culture, encouraging you to express your creativity in a challenging and fun work environment.
For jobs in Dresden and Regensburg apply online or via mail:
SYSTEMA Systementwicklung Dipl.-Inf. Manfred Austen GmbH
Ms. Inge Schöll-Austen
Ms. Inge Schöll-Austen
Phone: +49 (0) 3 51 - 88 24 60